November 13 – 14, 2018 Huntington Beach, California
The number one gathering place for professionals involved in online video, Streaming Media West 2018 is the place to be this November. Delivering video? Creating content? Distributing bits? Having trouble with your end users’ quality of experience? SSIMWAVE will be there to help you start delivering the ultimate viewing experience™.
Our platform is already informing major technology purchasing/configuring decisions and affecting the viewing experiences of tens of millions of live television subscribers. Visit us in booth #113 or set up a time to meet. Click to book a meeting.
‘The Professor’ Wang: A Tech Rockstar
Don’t miss your chance to meet with ‘The Professor’ – He’ll be in LA meeting with the American Society of Cinematographers but has made himself available to be at SMW on day one. Book a meeting with Prof on Tuesday, November 13.
Stop by our booth for a demo. Learn more about:
- A unified end-to-end viewer QoE and QoD monitoring and management framework.
- Making viewer experience informed decisions on encoders, transcoders and optimizers.
- Exactly understanding encoding performance in live and video on demand (VOD) environments through a reference-based perceptual fidelity (PF) metric.
- Localizing the component or setting that’s failing anywhere in your workflow from ingest to playout.
- Knowing, in real time, why your viewers stopped watching – QoD (load times, stalling, rebuffering) AND for the first time ever, a true viewer QoE (your subscribers’ viewer experience by device).
- Testing and comparing for viewer devices and viewing conditions.
Follow the hashtag #ViewerIntelligence on Twitter and tweet us @ssimwave