October 23 – 25, 2018
This year the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo brings the best of the best in the cable industry together in Atlanta, Georgia. Heading to the show? Need to save time and resources distributing Live and VOD content? Bring your use cases and we’ll show you how our products will immediately make your organization operationally efficient.
Begin with the end viewer in mind
Make better encoder choices with Viewer Intelligence™. Know what your subscribers will experience at every stage of your workflow. Get SSIMPLUS™, the most accurate viewer Quality of Experience (QoE) and Quality of Delivery (QoD) metric, working for you.
“How to Enhance QoE for Video and WiFI Services”
SSIMWAVE’s Emmy Award-Wining Chief Science Officer, Professor Zhou Wang and Technicolor’s CTO, Bart Vercammen. Moderated by Ericsson’s Technology Solutions Principal & Strategy Lead, Ronan McLaughlin.
Get time with our product managers, account reps, scientists and founders to discuss:
- A unified end-to-end viewer QoE and QoD monitoring and management framework.
- Making viewer experience informed decisions on encoders, transcoders and optimizers.
- Exactly understanding encoding performance in live and video on demand (VOD) environments through a reference-based perceptual fidelity (PF) metric.
- Localizing the component or setting that’s failing anywhere in your workflow from ingest to playout.
- Knowing, in real time, why your viewers stopped watching – QoD (load times, stalling, rebuffering) AND for the first time ever, a true viewer QoE (your subscribers’ viewer experience by device).
- Testing and comparing for viewer devices and viewing conditions.
Let us know if you are attending so we can send you an invite to our events.
Follow the hashtag #ViewerIntelligence on Twitter and tweet us @ssimwave