We’ll be at the NAB Show in Las Vegas this April 9 – 12th, Booth #SU5224. With only weeks left to go, we’ve been busy planning for this exciting event!
Get time with our founders, scientists, product managers and account reps. Book a meeting today – they’re filling up fast!
- A unified end-to-end viewer QoE and QoD monitoring and management framework.
- Make viewer experience informed decisions on encoders, transcoders and optimizers.
- Exactly understand encoding performance in live and video on demand (VOD) environments through a reference-based perceptual fidelity (PF) metric.
- Localize the component or setting that’s failing anywhere in your workflow from ingest to playout.
- Know in real time why your viewers stopped watching – QoD (load times, stalling, rebuffering) AND for the first time ever, a true viewer QoE (your subscribers’ viewer experience by device).
- Test and compare for viewer devices and viewing conditions.
Begin with the end viewer in mind. Make better encoder choices with Viewer Intelligence™. Know what your subscribers will experience at every stage of your workflow. Get SSIMPLUS™, the most accurate viewer Quality of Experience (QoE) and Quality of Delivery (QoD) metric, working for you.
1) Make better choices
NAB will offer the first chance for encoding/transcoding vendors to demonstrate the capabilities of AV1 over HEVC, VP9, x264 and others. We’re not here to sell you on one. We’re here to help you evaluate which ones are best for your workflow, your architecture, your content and your viewers’ devices.
2) Know for sure
Monetization models rely on seamless workflow operation and playback. Winners begin with the end viewer in mind. They understand their audience relationship in real time. Finding out from consumer surveys is too late. The name of the game is service reliability and playback quality.
- Haven’t registered for NAB yet? Be our guest with code LV8958!
- Follow the hashtag #ViewerIntelligence on Twitter and tweet us @ssimwave
- Can’t make it to NAB? meet us in New York City at Streaming Media East!