In today’s fragmented ecosystem, are your viewers experiencing the video quality they deserve? At the NAB Show in April we can help you answer that question. We’re SSIMWAVE™ and we’ll be showing how our Emmy Award-winning technology is powering the Ultimate Video Experience™ for tens of millions of viewers.
Whether you’re a broadcaster, a service provider, a streamer or a content creator, we can show how smart resource allocation can improve the viewer experience, reduce costs and conserve bandwidth. Here’s where you’ll find us: South Upper Hall, Booth SU6924 and SPROCKIT Innovation Pipeline in the North Hall, Booth N3735SP-C:
- Sharing our secrets with Disney, Viacom and other panelists as part of the Getting to OTT 2.0 Light Reading breakfast panel on Monday, April 8 at 8 AM, Breakfast included;
- Monetizing OTT moderated by Alan Wolk
Alan Wolk, Co-Founder/Lead Analyst, TVREV will be moderating a panel that includes Prof. Zhou Wang and 2 other Sprockit Innovation companies on Wed April 10 from 11:30 – 12:00 pm located at N3036 titled, Monetizing OTT: Beyond Subscriptions. The panel is open to all NAB registered attendees.
- Conducting private meetings between customers and our experts on how our SSIMPLUS™ solution can help model and measure viewer experience at every stage of the digital video distribution system;
Book a meeting
- Throughout the show in South Upper Hall Booth SU6924 our team will be demonstrating our solutions which ensure that your content is every bit as perfect on delivery as it was at origination.
Stop by our booth
Your bottom line depends on maintaining and growing a satisfied subscriber base. Using old metrics and guesswork about what viewers are experiencing will cost you money and subscribers. SSIMPLUS™ drives optimized experiences on any screen using the lowest possible network, compute, energy, and storage resources. Faster-than-real-time alerts help you take action before viewers experience problems, accurately predicting how each video will look on any network, on any consumer device.
What others are saying about us: “SSIMPLUS™ is by far the best device adaptive perceptual video quality predictor we have seen in the market”
– Miguel Cabello, Video Technology Expert, Telefonica
Schedule a meeting now to see how you can ensure the best quality video delivery – from any source to any screen on any network – from content creation to consumption. Contact us at email@example.com to learn how you can know what your subscribers are experiencing.
See you at NAB!
Monday, April 8, 8:00 – 9:00 am
Light Reading breakfast panel: Getting to OTT 2.0
Professor Zhou Wang – Co-founder and Chief Science Officer, SSIMWAVE™