Streaming Media East is THE event for streaming video and the future of digital media. And with competition among OTT services intensifying, improving viewer experience, reducing costs and conserving bandwidth will be high on the agenda.
We’re SSIMWAVE® and we’ll be showing how our Emmy Award-winning technology is powering the Ultimate Video Experience™ for tens of millions of viewers. Our SSIMPLUS® system uses an objective score that correlates to the accuracy of 100,000 human eyes to ensure quality that attracts and retains viewers. Here’s how you can learn more:
- Attend our joint Discovery Track talk with Akamai, “What does “GOOD” look like: Toward an industry standard for measuring OTT quality,” with Prof. Zhou Wang, SSIMWAVE Chief Science Officer and co-founder and Thomas Stark, Product Marketing Manager Akamai;
- Book a meeting with us to learn how we can help you improve OTT viewer’s experience while increasing bandwidth efficiency; and
- Stop by Booth 119 to learn more about how you can ‘Quantify Quality’ from any sources across any delivery network to any device.
Learn more about how accurately measuring video quality can reduce costs and maximize viewer satisfaction. Join us May 7-8 at Streaming Media East in New York to see where the video world is going and how to get there first.
The only single pane solution built for real-time multi-point monitoring and analyzing:
- ‘True’ viewer QoE with SSIMPLUS
- QoS including packet loss and delay
- Regulatory compliance including CC and audio
- One score simplicity for all devices and content