Streaming Media West gathers the best of the streaming world together in Downtown Los Angeles, the heart of the movie industry.
Want to know what video quality your end-viewers are experiencing? Struggling to improve video quality while also maintaining your budget and resources? SSIMWAVE® will showcase (Booth 27) how SSIMPLUS VOD Production tool can help streaming services, broadcasters, MVPDs and content studios:
- Filter bad source files;
- Optimize data rates to fit CDN budgets;
- Evaluate tech stack or vendor operations at any part of the workflow;
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLAs) compliance;
- Compare quality across different distribution workflows (i.e. Legacy vs D2C); and
- Realize efficiencies in the utilization of network resources.
“Stop Bad Video in its Tracks”
Come to our Talk: Dr. Abdul Rehman, SSIMWAVE CEO and part of the Emmy award winning SSIMWAVE team will give a talk on how to Gate and Switch content to avoid getting trapped into expending resources needlessly. Reject or send the content to the appropriate encoder to optimize storage & transmission costs while ensuring video quality thresholds.
When: Tuesday, Nov 19 – 10:30-10:50 am
Where: Discovery Track hall
If you’re in the Los Angeles area, Streaming Media West will be a great chance to see our demo for Dolby Vision™ enabled content and ask us about how SSIMWAVE is guaranteeing quality for the next generation of video encoding technology.
Video Quality has a number.™ Tune it in.™