SSIMWAVE will be at IBC to showcase our suite of SSIMPLUS VOD tools which provides unheard of total control on streaming costs and quality with the ability to fine tune delivery for VOD libraries.
- Tune quality up to beat your competition by providing the premium quality that viewers expect.
- Tune quality down to save your business money and optimize content to whatever data costs work for your operational and CDN budgets.
- Tune-in workflow best practices to be sure every technology and vendor in your tech stack is working correctly and is not negatively impacting operations.
Video quality matters. SSIMWAVE exists to reliably and accurately tune streaming quality to ensure your viewers can watch content at the appropriate quality they are willing to pay for, while also ensuring you’re able to optimize production to make both your technology stack and your bottom-line stronger.
Come visit us at booth #1.B13 to discuss how we can help with:
- Identification of excessive data usage to save on encoding, transport and storage costs.
- Measurement of video quality anywhere in the video workflow, from source to HDMI out.
- Identification of where quality degradation can happen (macroblocking, video freezes and other quality impairments)
- Ability to identify where latency is created.
- Pixel level inspection of quality issues.
- Encoder and encoding ladder evaluation.
SSIMWAVE won an Emmy Award for our technology and the American Society of Cinematographers has chosen SSIMWAVE for a joint project on HDR and how to preserve creative intent in the new world of IPTV and complex workflows.
With video streaming accounting for a large percent of internet traffic and growing steadily, managing that delicate balance of the video delivery costs and quality levels is vital. We can help. SSIMWAVE provides measurement solutions for some of the largest cable system operators in the United States and Canada, and is monitoring video QoE for tens of millions of subscribers across North America.
Video quality has a score, tune it in.