SSIMWAVE is the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With our software, you can:
- Tune quality up to beat your competition by providing the premium quality that viewers expect.
- Tune quality down to save your business money and optimize content to whatever data costs work for your operational and CDN budgets.
- Tune-in workflow best practices to be sure every technology and vendor in your tech stack is working correctly and is not negatively impacting operations
At IBC2019 we will be demonstrating publicly for the first time our unique capability to inspect Dolby Vision™ enabled content for file-based streaming environments.
Come and see the demo at SSIMWAVE stand (Hall 1.B13), where we will show how our SSIMPLUS® VOD Monitor Inspector provides full-reference SSIMPLUS viewer scores of Dolby Vision source and output files. VOD Monitor Inspector helps customers take control of HDR quality by allowing them to know exactly what viewers will experience on any screen, using frame-by-frame and pixel-by-pixel scores.
SSIMWAVE monitors the quality of Dolby Vision content across the distribution ecosystem, enabling media companies to quickly identify and resolve quality issues in VOD workflows.
Dolby Vision transforms viewing experiences with ultra-vivid picture quality. When compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver colors never seen before on a screen, incredible contrast, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker. The result Is a refined, lifelike image that makes viewers forget they are looking at a screen.
In addition to SSIMPLUS VOD Monitor Inspector’s support for Dolby Vision, we will also be demonstrating our SSIMPLUS® VOD Monitor Production tool that uses the SSIMPLUS algorithm to optimize quality for high volumes of video assets across complex delivery chains.
Come visit us at stand 1.B13 to discuss how we can also help with:
- Identification of excessive data usage to save on encoding, transport and storage costs.
- Measurement of video quality anywhere in the video workflow, from source to HDMI out.
- Identification of where quality degradation can happen (macroblocking, video freezes and other quality impairments)
- Ability to identify where latency is created.
- Pixel level inspection of quality issues.
- Encoder and encoding ladder evaluation.
SSIMWAVE team won an Emmy Award for our technology and the American Society of Cinematographers has chosen SSIMWAVE for a joint project on HDR and how to preserve creative intent in the new world of IPTV and complex workflows.
Video quality has a number.™ Tune it in.™