SSIMWAVE, the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video, will be showcasing our Emmy® Award winning software at Cable-Tec Expo in New Orleans, Oct. 1-3.
Meet up with us to learn how SSIMWAVE can help you:
- Check your workflows and make sure content is adjusted for whatever quality level or data requirements are needed to run your business more profitably.
- Prevent churn by identifying when viewers will see image problems (like macroblocking), pinpointing what is creating latency or even ensuring you have premium content for customers on top tier subscription plans.
- Tune content quality to where you need it to be. We measure video quality anywhere throughout the workflow, from source to HDMI out. Do you know if a problem happens at the encoder or whether the source originally provided had issues before you touched it? We can identify where quality degradation or latency happens, so you can fix the issue.
- Maintain and ensure advertisement quality – keeping your advertisers and media agencies happy is our goal. When ads don’t look as good as content, it reflects badly on the business relationship. We can help you fix this.
- Identify excessive data usage to save on encoding, transport and storage costs. Need to know if you have the right settings? Sometimes higher data rates can be more than the human eye can detect, so stop wasting data. We can also identify if the latest encoding ladders are right for each and any distribution medium.
We will be showcasing our Live and VOD products at Booth 2625, (right next to SmartCities), so please stop by or book a meeting at the show.
Video Quality has a number.™ Tune it in.™